Living exceptionally well means embracing the opportunities each new day brings. That’s why senior health and wellness are fun and beneficial building blocks of everything we do. Our goal is to provide you with all the right choices you enjoy to enhance the harmony and balance in every aspect of your life.
Senior wellness at The Culpeper is based on six dimensions — physical, emotional, spiritual, intellectual, social and vocational. Our entire, dedicated team empowers residents to pursue their highest potential to bring joy, growth and purpose to their lives.
Come discover how The Culpeper can make your life shine. Schedule lunch and a personal tour today by filling out our request form.
Living Well and Feeling Great
From invigorating fitness classes to healthy dining options to arts and education and a wide array of social, faith-based and cultural programs, life at The Culpeper will engage and nourish your mind, body and spirit. You’ll even love our ever-popular Mental Muscle program featuring Dakim BrainFitness. It’s a fun and comprehensive scientific-based program that helps keep the mind active and sharp, improve memory, and protect brain health long term.
Below are just some of the senior health and wellness programs, amenities, and services designed to keep you active, healthy and whole:
- New state-of-the-art fitness and rehab center
- Fitness classes like tai chi, yoga, aerobics and Zumba
- Innovative wellness programs
- Healthy, chef-prepared dining options
- Consultant dietitian
- Arts and education programs
- Certified therapeutic recreation specialist and activities directors
- Community outings for social and cultural events and entertainment
- Guest lectures from history to physician and author talks
- Mental Muscle program featuring Dakim BrainFitness and It’s Never 2 Late®
- New community center for cultural programs, classes and social events
- Resident flower and vegetable gardens
- New chapel
- Religious services and vespers
- Volunteer opportunities on campus and off campus
- Community subscriptions to a variety of newspapers and periodicals
- Robust activities and social programs
- New library
- New game room